Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

7.18.2007

 

I'm Walkin', Yes Indeed...

here he comes! all smiles!
i think i'm big stuff
Today, Max probably walked more than he crawled. It's been a few weeks since his first steps but he's really beginning to get good at it now. It's fun to watch him concentrate. Since Sarah still hasn't figured out how to use the movie feature on her digital camera, you'll have to settle for these photos and imagine Maximus in action! He's also recently learned to master sliding down the stairs on his belly. He's really fast at it and it's really quite nice. Our boy is growing up so quickly...

Comments:
Carson can take lessons on Friday night :)
 
Looks like he's so happy to be walking! I bet you are happy he's walking too! Such a heavy guy!!
 
Yea Max! I can't believe he's walking already. He is way ahead of Abby at that age.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counters
Free Counter