Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

9.10.2007

 

finally...some professional photos...well what we could get

not cooperating one bit for pics with my sisters
good thing this one was at the beginning of our session (pictured with our cousins)!
ellie and julia!
imagine mom's hand not holding me on top of this really tall stool.
sometimes i get really tickled
On Saturday, an attempt was made to get a photo of all 6 Rice grandchildren. I think we did pretty good for six children 5 and under. It was impossible, though, to get a good photo of Max, Julia, and Ellie together. Max wouldn't cooperate for anything. Could be because the photo shop was running extremely behind which made him understandably very tired and ready to go. I think we were there for at least 2.5 hours and even walked out with no photos (got them later). Ugh. Anyhow, here's a sampling.



Comments:
The picture of all the grandkids together is really good! And I love the one of the girls hugging. I have GOT to take Matthew for 2 yr. pics (I think I'll go during the week.)
 
The one of Max and his sisters is pretty funny...looks like he's being all boy pulling her hair. The one of all the kids is great...6 kids looking in the same/general area...not bad!!
 
very cute! even when he isn't cooperating. We tried it last year with my 2 great-nephews and Logan. 2, 3 & 4 at the time. Not a lot of good shots.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counters
Free Counter